Commercial Roofing in Lubbock
Crown Your Business With An ABF Roof
Our commercial roofing in Lubbock is the best in the business, using only the highest quality materials combined with trained installers to provide you with the best commercial roofing systems possible. Since 2007, we have been serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico for all of its commercial Roofing needs for new construction, roof replacement or repair, spray polyurethane foam insulation, or custom sheet metal roofing. We offer best in the business commercial roofing in Lubbock at an affordable price! We also offer up to 5-year labor warranties, including manufacture labor and material warranties. We are fully insured and bonded to protect your home and loved ones. Call us today at (806) 863-3626 to get a free estimate for your large or small project – new roofs start with us.
Expert Roofing for Excellent Business
Our commercial division excels in every aspect of commercial roofing from high-quality installations, excellent service and attention to detail, to our uncompromising safety standards. ABF Roofing & Foam has certifications with nearly every major manufacturer to offer our customers the best manufacture NDL warranties in the industry. We have our own custom sheet metal shop to custom fabricate metal flashings for your job. We are fully insured carrying general liability insurance, workers comp insurance, umbrella insurance, and have a high bonding capacity to protect your roofing project.
We are your trusted commercial roofer in Lubbock, serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
Commercial Roofing Services
Advanced Sheet Metal Roofing
ABF Roofing & Foam excels in residential roofing. We have a complete sheet metal shop which includes a computerized sheet metal brake along with multiple other pieces of equipment to ensure you get a great product. If you need any custom sheet metal from a coping cap to metal wall panels, give us a call!
Types of sheet metal products
- Coping cap
- Commercial gutters and downspouts
- Conductor heads
- Copper gutters and downspouts
- Curved standing seam roofs
- Copper standing seam roofs
- Metal wall panels
- Copper dormers
- Metal soffit and metal fascia
Keep Your Home in Shape
If your roof is leaking or just getting old, then ABF Roofing & Foam would love the opportunity to help fix all your roofing needs. Call us today to receive a free consultation or roof inspection.
At ABF Roofing & Foam, we have experienced service crews to help locate your leaks, repair residential shingles, and help prevent problems that may occur in the future. We are here if you need service for any of the following problems:
- Leak detection/repair
- Emergency response
- Fix roof drainage issues
ABF Roofing & Foam also has customized preventative maintenance programs designed to protect your home even on limited budgets. ABF Roofing & Foam’s preventative maintenance includes the following:
- Inspection of your entire roofing system, documenting defects, finding points of deterioration and compromised roof accessories and assemblies in need of repair.
- Debris removal.
- Clearing drains for proper water flow.
- Caulking terminations and pipe seals as needed.
- Documented roof surface defects, water-entry points, and damage.
- Detailed written assessment with photographs.
- ABF estimators can provide yearly maintenance budgets as well as provide budget numbers for your future re-roof.
Weather Repair Maintenance
ABF Roofing & Foam are experts in identifying wind and hail damage and giving you accurate estimates at replacing or repairing damage to your home. If you have had a hailstorm in your area recently and think you may have damage, call us today and let us help you with your insurance claim.
When wind and hail hit, it can damage the roof or cover of your home as well as other personal property. Although hailstorms can be destructive, the amount of damage can vary greatly. The following are some factors that affect the type and degree of damage that may be impacted by a hailstorm, as well as a guide on how to identify wind and hail damage to different types of shingles and roofing materials. Call us today and we can help simplify this process for you.
Asphalt and Composition Shingles Hail Damage
- Random damage with no discernible pattern.
- Hail hits that are black in color.
- Loss of granules, which may expose the roof felt.
- Asphalt and/or mat that appears shiny.
- Hail hits that are soft to the touch, like the bruise on an apple.
What Does Hail Damage to Your Roof Look Like?
Your home shingles can react differently when struck by hail. As an example, hail damage to asphalt and composition shingles can look very different than hail damage to wood shingles. It is important to know the different effects of the damage to properly identify whether or not you have roof damage from hail. The following are key factors to consider in assessing the damage:
- Wind Speed and Direction – During a hailstorm, wind direction and wind speed can vary. Changes in wind conditions can affect the location and severity of hail impacts.
- Size and Density of Hail – The size of the hailstones can affect the degree of damage, if any, to your property. A hailstone can be as small as a pea, or as large as a softball. Most hailstones do not have smooth edges, which can impact the type of damage they cause.
- Type of Roof – Different types of roofs absorb hail impacts differently. For example, hail can cause dings in aluminum siding, gutters or asphalt shingles, whereas it can crack vinyl siding or wood shakes. Alternatively, softball-sized hailstones can be dense enough and strong enough to puncture a roof. Additionally, the age and condition of a roof could affect the degree of damage.
Recognizing Wood Shingles Hail Damage
- Random damage with no discernible pattern.
- Splits in the shingle that is brown/orange in color.
- Having splits in the shingle that has sharp corners and edges.
- Even splits in the shingle that has little to no deterioration at the edges.
- Impact marks or dents along the splits.
Contact the office and we will get you started on your experience with ABF Roofing & Foam. Our experienced professionals will get you started with an estimate and excellent service!
Make a good impression on your clients and employees with a solid roof installed by ABF Roofing & Foam. We offer a full range of commercial roofing systems for commercial and industrial properties, apartments, roof maintenance programs as well as an excellent service department to handle all your leak issues.
Single ply roofing systems
(TPO, PVC, and EPDM) – One layer and UV resistant.
Hot Asphalt built-up roof systems – traditional
Modified Bitumen roof systems –
multi-layered, UV resistant, and durable.
Standing seam metal roofs
– four types and weathertight.
Clay and concrete tile –
beautiful and durable.
Slate and synthetic slate –
UV reflective and beautiful.
Various coatings systems including poly –
many choices to pick from
Metal roof TPO retrofit systems –
UV resistant and durable.
Roofing Material Options for Your Lubbock Home
If you're a homeowner in Lubbock, Texas, you know how important it is to have a sturdy roof to protect your home from the harsh elements of the West Texas climate. But with so many roofing materials to choose from, it can be a challenge to decide which one is right...
Roofing in Lubbock: The Life Expectancy of a Shingled Roof in West Texas
Ah, Lubbock - home of the Red Raiders and some of the most unpredictable weather in Texas. From sweltering summers to frigid winters, your roof takes a beating year-round. So, how long can you expect your shingled roof to last before it needs to be replaced? The...
Why a Membrane Roof is a Smart Investment for Your Business’s Flat Roof
Are you a business owner with a flat roof? Is your current roof in need of repair or replacement? If so, you may be wondering what options are available to you. One option that has become increasingly popular in recent years is the membrane roof. But what exactly is a...