Got You Covered
ABF Roofing & Foam is committed to using the best products combined with highly trained installers to provide you with the best roofing systems possible. We offer up to 5-year labor warranties, including manufacture labor and material warranties. We are fully insured and bonded to protect your home and loved ones.
Service by the Experts
ABF Roofing & Foam is extremely proud of the quality of our roofers. The hard work, skills, quality, and integrity they possess are unmatched in our industry. We strive every day to leave our customers completely satisfied and to make their roofing experience a great one!
Residential Roofing Services Headline
Advanced Sheet Metal Roofing
ABF Roofing & Foam excels in residential metal roofing. We have a complete sheet metal shop which includes a computerized sheet metal brake along with multiple other pieces of equipment to ensure you get a great product. If you need any custom sheet metal from a coping cap to metal wall panels, give us a call!
- Coping cap
- Commercial gutters and downspouts
- Conductor heads
- Copper gutters and downspouts
- Copper standing seam roofs
- Copper dormers
- Curved standing seam roofs
- Metal wall panels
- Metal soffit and metal fascia
Keep Your Home in Shape
If your roof is leaking or just getting old, then ABF Roofing & Foam would love the opportunity to help fix all your roofing needs. Call us today to receive a free consultation or roof inspection.
At ABF Roofing & Foam, we have experienced service crews to help locate your leaks, repair residential shingles, and help prevent problems that may occur in the future. We are here if you need service for any of the following problems:
- Leak detection/repair
- Emergency response
- Fix roof drainage issues
ABF Roofing & Foam also has customized preventative maintenance programs designed to protect your home even on limited budgets. ABF Roofing & Foam’s preventative maintenance includes the following:
- Inspection of your entire roofing system, documenting defects, finding points of deterioration and compromised roof accessories and assemblies in need of repair.
- Debris removal.
- Clearing drains for proper water flow.
- Caulking terminations and pipe seals as needed.
- Documented roof surface defects, water-entry points, and damage.
- Detailed written assessment with photographs.
- ABF estimators can provide yearly maintenance budgets as well as provide budget numbers for your future re-roof.
ABF Roofing & Foam are experts in identifying wind and hail damage and giving you accurate estimates at replacing or repairing damage to your home. If you have had a hailstorm in your area recently and think you may have damage, call us today and let us help you with your insurance claim.
When wind and hail hit, it can damage the roof or cover of your home as well as other personal property. Although hailstorms can be destructive, the amount of damage can vary greatly. The following are some factors that affect the type and degree of damage that may be impacted by a hailstorm, as well as a guide on how to identify wind and hail damage to different types of shingles and roofing materials. Call us today and we can help simplify this process for you.
- Random damage with no discernible pattern.
- Hail hits that are black in color.
- Loss of granules, which may expose the roof felt.
- Asphalt and/or mat that appears shiny.
- Hail hits that are soft to the touch, like the bruise on an apple.
Your home shingles can react differently when struck by hail. As an example, hail damage to asphalt and composition shingles can look very different than hail damage to wood shingles. It is important to know the different effects of the damage to properly identify whether or not you have roof damage from hail. The following are key factors to consider in assessing the damage:
- Wind Speed and Direction – During a hailstorm, wind direction and wind speed can vary. Changes in wind conditions can affect the location and severity of hail impacts.
- Size and Density of Hail – The size of the hailstones can affect the degree of damage, if any, to your property. A hailstone can be as small as a pea, or as large as a softball. Most hailstones do not have smooth edges, which can impact the type of damage they cause.
- Type of Roof – Different types of roofs absorb hail impacts differently. For example, hail can cause dings in aluminum siding, gutters or asphalt shingles, whereas it can crack vinyl siding or wood shakes. Alternatively, softball-sized hailstones can be dense enough and strong enough to puncture a roof. Additionally, the age and condition of a roof could affect the degree of damage.
- Random damage with no discernible pattern.
- A split in the shingle that is brown/orange in color.
- A split in the shingle that has sharp corners and edges.
- A split in the shingle that has little to no deterioration at the edges.
- Impact marks or dents along the splits.
What Our Customers Say:
— Louis G | July 11, 2018
Very satisfied with the job performed. All workers were professional and well mannered. Left my place as if they were never here. I do and will continue to recommend ABF Roofing and Foam services.
Types of Home Roofs
We are certified with all roof types that are listed below.
Asphalt Composition Roofs
Most common with multiple layers for durability.
Stone Coated Steel Roofs
Metal and stone blend for lasting looks.
Clay gives beautiful color and intricate shape.
Concrete can be styled to look like most shingles.
Slate and Synthetic Slate
The modern and classic form of roofing.
Wood Shakes and Shingles
Beautiful renditions of types of wood.
Standing Seam Metal Roofs-
Interlocking seams for looks and practicality.
Decorative Copper Awnings and Dormers
Roof decorations that add style to any home.
Flat roofs including TPO, Modified Bitumen, and Spray Foam.
Call The Office
Contact the office and we will get you started on your experience with ABF Roofing & Foam. Our experienced professionals will get you started with an estimate and excellent service!
With the chilly, wet and snowy weather just around the corner, it is the right time to take the steps on winterizing your roof and home. Any good home winterization plan should always include the roofing system.
Being from Lubbock Texas, we understand how strong the wind can get. In the aftermath of weather like this, you should take the time to check up on your roof and make sure it does not have wind damage.
Roof damage is often caused by severe weather or other natural causes. Occasionally it could be caused by human error or lapse in judgment which could have you looking for professional roofing assistance.